Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Time Travel on TV

Okay so last night on TV we had some serious time travel paradox stuff happening. I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm a little concerned about the space-time continuum.

(SEMI SPOILERS AHEAD)

Can anyone tell me what exactly is going on on Heroes? I mean, Peter Petrelli has met himself now. Future-Peter has traveled through time with Present-Day-Peter. What the hell? It's bad enough that this could be tearing a hole in the universe, but don't mind that when everyone in the future that was good, now appears to be evil. Everyone in the past that was evil, or stupid, seems to be well adjusted with babies. Mohinder is still a freak, and alive I might add... aaaaaaah!!!

Okay, and then there's The Sarah Connor Chronicles, which incidentally, if you don't watch, and you like the Terminator movies (except the 3rd, which the show seems to ignore as well), you should watch. How's that for a run-on sentence?

Now, if you can change the future from the past, then I'm totally confused on this one. Why does everyone, and everything still remain the same. Are there multiple futures, and we're just not seeing one? Is the future that newly minted badass Brian Austin Green (yeah, I said it) flashing back to actually the Past-Future?

Really, I'm more and less confused than I'm letting on here, but I wanted to seed this post with these nuggets and hopefully spur some conversation... ha ha ha.

No comments: