Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's a Paradox!

Just jumping in here to second Stacey - first of all, if you're not watching Sarah Connor Chronicles, what the hell are you waiting for? And yes, Brian Austin Green is badass. That is a sentence I never thought I would witness myself writing, but there it is.

Okay - from all the sci fi geekery I've ingested over my ::cough cough:: years on this Earth, I have learned one thing - you cannot meet yourself in two separate universes! We saw this happen to a ridiculously over the top but enjoyable TimeCop (piss off, you know you liked it, too) and Doctor Who cannot emphasize this point enough. Star Trek has skipped around this for decades. We have long established the rules of engagement when you encounter yourself in another timeline - YOU DON'T.

So Heroes and their flagrant fraternizing is kind of ripping my brain in half. Ouch. It hurts. Stop it. And will someone PLEASE tell Milo Ventimiglia that he doesn't have to pretend to be Sylvester Stallone anymore? Rocky Balboa has long been out of the theatres and is enjoying life on cable and DVD; he can cut the mouth thing now. Jeez.

No comments: