Friday, October 3, 2008

Gadgets!

I really haven't been doing much geeky reading or watched much TV lately, but I have been playing endlessly with the Flip camcorder I got at my baby shower. I use it even more than my regular camera since I can pull snapshots from the videos. It's been really great to share videos with my family who are too far away to see baby Charlie. The software is incredibly easy to use, I haven't looked at a manual once. The movie Mix feature lets you do fun (though somewhat cheesy) things with the videos you record. It's the perfect thing for anyone with a new baby. It fits in the diaper bag, and is so inexpensive I don't worry about taking it everywhere.

I've also just set up our new web cam, which my parents got so they can talk to Charlie (and me.) I've only used it once so far, but if anyone else has Skype I'm looking forward to trying it again.

2 comments:

Roe said...

I seriously need to get one of those.

Stacey said...

I think the webcam is a great idea.