Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Let's Talk Heroes!

I've just caught up with this past Monday's episode, so if you haven't watched yet, go 'way. There may be spoilers ahead.

I can't believe I'm about to write this, but I really, REALLY want Sylar to kick Peter Petrelli's ass. The Emo Boy bit was cute in the first season, but by now I'm really tired of Bad Peter. Although what happened at the end of the episode may take a little of the wind out of his sails. We shall see.

I'm also surprised at what a Sylar fan I've become. Granted, even as a villain, he was just so cool that it was hard to dislike him, but I've gone with the good-guy rewrite so fully, and that's something I don't normally get on board with so quickly (unless it's wrestling, and then it's expected, dammit) because it tends to be a copout. But I like the way this is going. And I'm glad that Mama Petrelli appears to be back next episode, because I love her. If my children finally manifest their superpowers one day, I hope I'm as ruthless on their behalf as she is.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

At least papa Petrelli seems to be making some sense...

Roe said...

Maybe he sucked the emo out of Peter?