Monday, October 6, 2008

Mobile Phone Woes...

Okay, for a so-called techie, I'm sadly, sadly, sadly behind the times with the upgrade of my cell phone. I need a new device, and there are so many options out there that I'm finding myself stumped.

Do I wait it out, and get the Blackberry answer to the iPhone, the Storm? Or do I wait a slightly shorter time and switch to Verizon pending the launch of the Blackberry Bold? What about this new T-Mobile Google G1 phone? Is it all it's claiming to be? What to do?

I do NOT want an iPhone. I know I'm in the minority, but I'm just not feeling it.

Many of these phones would mean a change in carrier for me. I've been with T-Mobile a long time now, and the thought of switching is also daunting, but I can get a better deal with a number of the carriers. So I thought that I'd put up a poll, it may help me decide.

2 comments:

Roe said...

I'm with you, for some reason, I've got no iPhone love.

Stacey said...

overrated...