Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Geek-Down

Okay, so I'm going to sit here and stew in my jealousy for Stacey's Blu-Ray as I give you the Geek-Down - the rundown of all current things geek happening in my little universe.

While I do not have a Blu-Ray, we did get the special edition DVD with Iron Man head case. (As opposed to headcase, which would accurately describe Robert Downey Jr.'s last respite from Hollywood before Iron Man.) I haven't watched it yet - waiting for the weekend to enjoy that with the kiddos and Hubs - but I cannot wait. I loved it in the movies and am thrilled to have it in my hot little hands. The kids will not be keeping this one in their room - they're lucky I let them keep my Star Wars box set, and that's only because it's the remastered ass that Lucas re-released, where Greedo shoots first. I call shenanigans on you, George Lucas!

Okay - Fringe - have not watched yet, because Will and I had to catch up on two episodes of Supernatural and he demanded that we watch Chuck "live" the other night. Oh, and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles was on. Jeez, there's a lot of good TV these days. But anyway, no Fringe yet, so hang in there.

  • I think we need these Star Wars sweatshirts. I love the Boba Fett and Stormtrooper sweats in particular.
  • Speaking of Fringe, Fox has ordered more. Whoo hoo!!
  • More to come, but thanks to USA Today's blog, Pop Candy, for keeping me up to date on geeky fabulousness.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Umm... those sweatshirts may just have to be a splurge item...

Roe said...

Seriously.

Chris said...

We got the Iron Man DVD headcase too. I'm such a sucker for marketing

Roe said...

Oh man, I am a total sucker for good marketing. And I'm a marketer, you'd think I'd be immune. But no, pretty shiny gets me every time.