Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Heroes!! Telepathy...

Okay people, come on.

I'm okay with the rampant idiocy of some of our Heroes lately, but this week went a step too far for me.

...SPOILER ALERT...

Here's my problem, if Parkman can make the fear guy think that he just killed him and Daphne (I'm almost disappointed that he didn't, but that's another complaint), then how the hell does Parkman not overhear Daphne down the hall with Papa Petrelli telling him that she's got him believing that she's on his side? This deserves a great big, WTF?

I know he's playing the big lovable goof sometimes, but come on. He was a cop at one point. He's not supposed to be a total idiot. Or do I have this wrong?

I was impressed with the hints at carnage last night. Parkman's dad, ouch. I was hoping to see more. Oh well.

Oh, and who's with me. How lame is Claire's biological mother? I'm so sick of the "look how badass I am because I can make fire" bit. It's not that menacing really. Or am I wrong again?

All I can say is, I hope they start really tying some of this stuff together. And kill off some of these extraneous characters. Of course, I don't think a "flashback" episode is going to do it. That's what we're getting next week from the looks of the preview.

1 comment:

Roe said...

I think our beloved Heroes is in some seriously hot water this season. I weep.

Claire's mother is totally lame. "I can make fire," whoopie! And she ends up being the Daphne of this Scooby Doo bunch, constantly getting herself in trouble. You want to make fire? Look at Pyro in X-Men, biatch. THAT'S how you make fire. Sheesh.

So basically, to combat Claire's oh-so-bad biological mother, I need a water gun. Badass.