Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally!! Fringe!!

Okay, so I found the end of this past week's episode of Fringe a tad anti-climactic, but something happened that made me happy. Yes folks, finally an episode where Doctor Bishop didn't conveniently have the person in trouble as a former patient in a wacky theoretical science experiment.

Don't get me wrong, it's been really interesting, but I was waiting for there to be an episode where the doc didn't already have an edge. It was totally worth it too, because you really can't beat an exploding papaya. And apparently, the papaya is the friendliest of fruits.

Good episode, it will definitely keep me watching.

Now to catch up on my Terminator viewing. But, Pushing Daisies first methinks.

1 comment:

Roe said...

I am a friend of the papaya. The mango, however, is only friendly in smoothies. It's too damned drippy on its own.