Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weekly Rant

Okay, so I love DVR, and I love love love my Tivo (which I have not yet gotten rid of since the dawn of my Time Warner Cable DVR because it's so much better), but both of the machines cut off the end of Heroes last night. (DVR also forgot to record Sarah Connor/Terminator, arrgh, iTunes here I come.)

Anyway, the episode of Heroes was a little more action packed this week, but it did shine a rather amusing light on what a bunch of idiots these characters are sometimes. Running around like badasses with their powers, and then when they lose them being a bunch of just-asses. The whole thing with Parkman when he was turning his head, and the guy at the door in Daphne's house kept asking why was actually pretty hilarious.

The whole bit with Hiro, I have to admit was kind of cute this time around, and the joke about the comic store being where great minds gathered made me chuckle.

But, I still don't know why I needed an eclipse cliffhanger. Where is this going?

Actually, that's the question I find myself asking every week?

Where is this going?

Where is this going?

When will Mohinder get killed off already?

Where is this going?

I mean even the little spat between the Petrelli brothers didn't go anywhere!!!
Please... find some direction.
Is Sylar a bad guy again? Was Elle just testing him? Arrgh?

No comments: