Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Heroes... slight improvement...

Okay, I'm still not happy with the overall messiness of this season of Heroes, but last night's episode was a tad better than the last few. It actually felt like it was going somewhere.

I'm not sure how I feel yet about the psychopath love story between Sylar and Elle, that feels a little weird to me. But they're both off their nuts, so that could work. It could also go very bad, if they actually take Sylar back to where he should be. Evil.

This week's biggest plus, none of Claire's flame throwing mama. Woo hoo!

I'm glad the writers got the hint that we need more whimsy from Hiro, but I'm not sure that making him think he's age 10 was the way to go. I did enjoy the little bit of comic relief in the bowling alley though.

I still have no idea where things are going, but they at least have taken groupings of characters and pitted them against each other in a couple factions now. Whew, it was about time. Anyway, fingers crossed that they stay on track, and this whole "catalyst" storyline doesn't get annoying.

No comments: