Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fringe...

Is anyone watching Fringe?

I am still enjoying it, it's not a show yet that I would be devastated, and writing in to Fox about if they cancelled, but it's a fun hour of entertainment on Tuesdays. There's a lack of good Tuesday television.

Anyway, the character development on the show is getting better every week, they're developing a really nice storyline between the doctor and his son. I don't think that they're taking the storyline of the FBI agent far enough away from the pilot. There's been some throwaway references to her past, and so on, but I think they're going to need to give us more.

It definitely has potential, so if you're not watching, I suggest you get online and start. It's worth a shot, and it takes a couple episodes to get into, but after that I think you'll enjoy. The subtle jokes at the expense of one character named Astrid are almost enough to keep me watching.

2 comments:

Roe said...

Thoroughly enjoying Fringe, and fear not - Fox has ordered more episodes. Finally, something to watch on Tuesdays! (even though we usually end up watching two or three days later.)

Stacey said...

I know... poor tuesday...