Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Let's Get This Party Started


Okay, first things first - OBAMA! Just had to get that out.


Next up, let's talk Galactica's return last week - HOLY MOSES. Did anyone see the identity of the Fifth Cylon coming? Were you as confounded as I was about the Starbuck business? I don't want to get too spoiler-ific here in the main body of the post, since some folks may still be working through their DVR queue (I myself have an episode of Supernatural from November waiting for me), so discuss in the comments if you want.
Suffice to say, it's going to be THE season to watch. If they're giving us big reveals from the get-go, who knows what's going to happen?
In the batter's box: Fringe comes back tonight, and Lost will continue to entrance and frustrate us on Thursday.
To keep an eye out for: Warehouse 13 premieres on Sci-Fi channel this summer, and Joss Whedon's newest, Dollhouse, set to premiere in "early 2009".

No comments: