Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Inaugural Post...

So who watched Heroes last night, and is still excited about the fact that this season is not like last season. This season is starting off with a rush of carnage and plot twists. I just hope it can keep it up.

So here's the two movie references I've noticed so far, and I'm hoping that that this was intentional, and not just a rip-off.

  1. Halloween - the Sylar/Claire scene in the house was definitely right out of Halloween, from the way she was holding the knife, down to the hiding out in the louvered closet.
  2. The Fly - it was impossible to miss the Mohinder scene when he was better/stronger/faster, and of course the skin problems in the mirror. Brundlefly anyone?
So what about the "Peculiar Boy" scene with the cop car, and Sylar? Was that a reference that I missed? Someone help me out.

No comments: