Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Second That Brundle-Motion.

From the second that Mohinder started juicing, the Hubs and I turned to one another and said, "BrundleFly." That was just unmissable.

Not sure about any other references in particular, but I have been loving the way this season is taking off with a bang. I love Mama Petrelli, by the way. She's just freaking awesome.

Anyone else noticing that adoption seems to be a recurring theme here? Now Sylar is adopted, we know from last season that Claire is adopted - as an adoptee myself, I think that rocks. Now, when do my biological parents show up to tell me about my superpowers?

Okay, since Stacey has the Heroes beat covered, let me tackle Supernatural. I finally caught the season opener last night and it looks like we are off to another good season! Who's with me here - how freaking cool was the angel and the shadow of the wings unfolding? I need to know more. Are we approaching a war in Heaven of Milton-esque proportions? What part do the brothers have to play in this? And that most certainly was NOT Ruby last night - was she supposed to be? And am I the only one who kind of misses Bela?

Doctor Who. Torchwood. Where are you? I miss you!

I've also been geeking out with my childhood, thanks to SciFi's resurrecting Tales from the Darkside. I DVR'd a day-long marathon, much to my husband's chagrin, and have worked my way through most of them. This was one of my favorite shows as a 'tween, and even now, with its goofy 80s-vibe, I love it just as much as ever. I even caught Seth Green as a kid in one where he's got a monster in his closet - freaking awesome. Now, I just need some Tales from the Crypt.

No comments: