Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Weekly Heroes Rant...

Okay, I don't even have the energy for it today. Really.

The whole thing is so circuitous that now all of the characters are turning back into their old selves. So you could have wiped out half of the episodes we've had to endure this season, and the bad ones from last season. Arrgh...

What makes me the most upset is the way they are just finding no direction with Hiro. This episode would have been great for him. He gets to be a hero, and it seems like things are finally going to go somewhere interesting, and then they screw it up! Why?

I'm just glad that The Sarah Connor Chronicles is good. That's been a geeky ray of light for me on Monday nights.

1 comment:

Roe said...

I'm with you. Heroes just leaves me exhausted. And Chapter Four is totally X-Men's Days of Future Past storyline. C'mon, Kring, what the hell?